HELP, SUPPORT AND LEGAL
Please allow for the combined processing and delivery time before contacting us regarding your order; rest assured, it's on it's way!
We currently offer free shipping for UK orders above £60 and you can claim this by entering the code 'FREESHIPUK' at the checkout.
We also offer free shipping for Worldwide order above £100 and you can claim this by entering the code 'FREESHIPWORLD' at the checkout.
If there's a problem with your order then make sure you emailed us right away! If it's a problem with size, and you don't email us before it gets shipped then unfortunately you will have to pay for the return and reposting of the item.
If you've placed an incorrect address and your order is shipped before emailing us then unfortunately there is nothing we can do.
email@example.com, sunt in culpa qui officia deseru nt mollit anim id est laborum.
Friend n' Foe LTD offer a 14 day returns/exchange policy. We want to you be 100% happy with your purchase and if for some reason you are not then you may return your item to the address found on our returns form, and provided the garments arrive back to us in the condition they were received and free from any smells or blemishes, then we will grant you a full refund or exchange:
We are happy to exchange an item for an alternate size, or for a product of equal value, provided this item and size is in stock. All costs for returns and exchanges of an item must be covered by the purchaser. This includes the additional shipping of the new item.
If there was an error made on our part then we will happily cover any re-postage costs.
The returns department reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange if it does not meet the required quality control.
DROP US AN EMAIL!
All wholesale enquired can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
www.friendnfoe.com/www.friendnfoe.co.uk is a site operated by Friend n' Foe LTD ("We"); we are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07951726. Our registered office is 90 West Road, London, E15 3PY.
ACCESSING OUR SITE/STORE
Access to our site/store is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site/store without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site/store is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
OUR SITE/STORE CHAGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site/store regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site/store, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site/store may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site/store is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site/store or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site/store, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a
fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE/STORE
VIRUSES, HACKING, AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site/store by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site/store, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site/store via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site/store will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site/store or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS TO AND FROM OUR SITE/STORE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com Thank you for visiting our site/store.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECTION FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.friendnfoe.com/www.friendnfoe.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: • 〈 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. • 〈 If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.